Thursday, January 29, 2009

A much needed diversion from Putin and Wen’s Davos bitch-slap….

A complaint letter sent to Sir Richard Branson (Virgin mogul), which is currently being emailed globally and is considered by many to be the world's funniest passenger complaint letter.

Dear Mr Branson

REF: Mumbai to Heathrow 7th December 2008

I love the Virgin brand, I really do which is why I continue to use it despite a series of unfortunate incidents over the last few years. This latest incident takes the biscuit. Ironically, by the end of the flight I would have gladly paid over a thousand rupees for a single biscuit following the culinary journey of hell I was subjected to at the hands of your corporation.

Look at this Richard. Just look at it: [see image 1, above].

….. see image and the rest at this link (I promise its worth a visit)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/travelnews/4344890/Virgin-the-worlds-best-passenger-complaint-letter.html

Now back to interview prep for McKinsey, Deloitte, Parthenon, Accenture, ZS, Nomura, Deutsche Bank (will post interview stats shortly).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now thats funny! Thanks for the laugh!